guitar-N24-NUNO VINTAGE MATTE GUITAR
Designed for One Goal: Hard Rockin' Performance
The Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N24 Vintage solidbody electric guitar is primed for serious shredding, with an ultra-fast neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, and Floyd Rose locking vibrato. Nuno also included his favored Stephen's Extended Cutaway, which gives you unparalleled access to the upper frets. Nuno spec'd his signature axe with a pair of hot humbuckers, including a dual-bladed Bill Lawrence L500 in the bridge position that gives the N24 Vintage a universe of aggressive tone. If your ideal instrument is one that's designed purely on performance, the Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N24 Vintage is right up your alley.
Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N24 Vintage Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Washburn's N Series - designed with Nuno Bettencourt
- Screaming L500 Bill Lawrence humbucking pickup at the bridge
- Floyd Rose trem lets you play expressively while maintaining your tuning
Washburn's N Series - designed with Nuno Bettencourt
And he did much more than put his name on them. Nuno added his extensive guitar knowledge to create exceptional instruments for aspiring players. Nuno's signature guitars boast an extremely fast-playing neck, with incredible access to the upper frets via the Stephens Extended Cutaway. Also sporting premium pickups and tonewoods, it's easy to see the huge value in Washburn's N Series guitars.
Screaming L500 Bill Lawrence humbucking pickup at the bridge
The Nuno Bettencourt N24 Vintage will make your favorite tube amplifier sing, scream, and wail at your whim. That's because Nuno spec'd an L500 humbucker from Bill Lawrence at the bridge position. The choice pickup of the late Dimebag Darrell, lead guitarist for Pantera, this humbucker has a hot output and amazing clarity and articulation.
Floyd Rose trem lets you play expressively while maintaining your tuning
Talk to any rocker, and they'll tell you that you can count on Floyd Rose tremolos. The Nuno Bettencourt N24 Vintage sports a Floyd Rose licensed tremolo system that lets you perform outrageous bends and divebombs without sacrificing your tuning stability.
Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N24 Vintage Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Signature model designed with the help of Nuno Bettencourt
- Stephens Extended Cutaway body design gives you exceptional access to the entire fretboard
- Bill Lawrence L500 humbucking pickup at the bridge boasts high output, rich tone, and excellent articulation
- Floyd Rose licensed tremolo lets you perform big bends and bombs without sacrificing tuning stability
- Gig bag included
The Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N24 Vintage is built to exceed your expectations!
Nuno Bettencourt, born in Portugal and raised in Boston, Massachusetts, grew up in a very musical family. In his teenage years he began playing drums, bass and keyboards, but ultimately settled on guitar as his primary instrument. Since then he has become one of the world’s greatest guitarists, who draws from an eclectic variety of styles and influences and is a tremendously technical and adept player, with an acute sense of rhythm. Most famous for his role in Boston-area group Extreme, in which Bettencourt recorded five CDs and delivered the hits “More Than Words” and “Hole Hearted”, he has also released a solo CD, formed the groups Mourning Widows and Population 1 (which eventually became DramaGods), and was featured in Satellite Party (formed by Perry Farrell). Although they had disbanded in 1995, in 2007, Extreme reunited and headlined Washburn’s 125th Anniversary Party at Winter NAMM 2008. For 2009-2013 Nuno joined Grammy Award winning R&B artist Rihanna as music director and lead guitarist on her world tour, playing to hundreds of thousands of fans across Europe and the U.S.
In order to develop the N Series with Washburn, Bettencourt utilized his extensive knowledge of the guitar and designed each model with an extremely fast neck that allows for easy access to higher frets via the Stephen’s® Extended Cutaway on some models. Depending on the model, a Washburn or a Duncan® ’59 neck pickup & a Lawrence® L-500 in the bridge make this reverse headstock marvel wail. These super road axes are the gateway to total creativity, just ask Nuno
- Body Wood: Agathis
- Type: Electric Guitars
- Style: Double Cut Solid Body
- Neck Wood: Maple 5-Bolt Stephen's Extended Cutaway
- Fretboard: Rosewood with 22 Frets
- Number Of Frets: 22 frets
- Inlays: dots
- Nut: locking nut
- Nut Width: 43 mm locking nut chrome
- Scale: 25.5
- Controls: 1 Volume w/ push pull coil tap - 3 way toggle
- Pickups: Washburn neck pickup and Bill Lawrence bridge pickup
- Pickup Configuration: H / H
- Pickup Selector: 3 way toggle
- Hardware: Chrome hardware
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special
- Tuners: Grover Exclusive 18:1 Chrome